Our horse racing Jockey silks and Jockey colours are treated with a water repellent finish so that they don't add extra weight on rainy day by soaking up water.
They are printed on to Satin Light fabric using the latest technology, giving you superb registration and vibrant colours, the Racing Silks and Colours are permanent and machine washable.
The fabric is lightweight (a Flat blouse weighs just 150gms!) but is also as robust as possible, it is finished with a treatment to fix the yarns within the weave which greatly improves seam strength and durability.
We are a good reputation for making sure colours are dispatched on time to arrive at the correct place for the required delivery date. We deliver worldwide and if colours are needed urgently we can usually help.
Main features of our Racing Colours and Silks:
- The silks meet all Jockey Club and Weatherby's design specifications and colour pantones.
- National Hunt and Flat racing sizes
- An Express service (2-3 working days) is available for a small extra charge
- An embroidery service is available to meet all Jockey Club size regulations.
- A flat racing size jacket weighs 150gms.
- The fabric is strong and durable.
- Vibrant colours
- The satin fabric is treated with a water repellent finish.
- The colours are permanent and washable at 40 degrees